The Antminer R4 is a miner product from Bitmain. Created specifically for home mining, the R4 has an avg. hashrate of 8.7TH/s and power consumption of 845W. At 1132 USD, it’s one of the most profitable products by Antminer. The R4 was built specifically with noise reduction in mind. You can also mine Bitcoin through a cloud mining contract with Hashflare or Genesis Mining.
1. Hash Rate: 8.7TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 845W +9% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency:0.1 J/GH +9% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW5 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 126 chips (16nm BM1387 ASIC chip)
6. Dimensions:515mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 222mm (H)
7. Cooling: Noise52dB (at a test distance of 1M from the air outlet and at an ambient temperature of 30°C in a silent room)
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: Automatically set
Power consumption figures in the specifications will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
The power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. Bitmain recommends the APW7 power supply for both the Antminer R4 bitcoin miner.
All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board.
You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.
Please do not power up the control board before the hashboards are powered up