Model Antminer S9 SE (16Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 16Th/s for a power consumption of 1280W.
|Model||Antminer S9 SE (16Th)|
|Also known as||S9 Special Edition|
|Size||129 x 200 x 321mm|
|Temperature||5 – 45 °C|
|Humidity||5 – 95 %|
- Hash Rate 16TH/s, Variation of ±5% is expected
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
1. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 21-31 January 2018 for orders that we has received full payment for.
4. You will need an ATX PSU. Antminers7.com recommends the APW3++ for the S9 miners. It cannot power more than one miner.
5. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
6. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.