New Bitmain APW7++ Power Supply
- The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
2. The APW7 can deliver a maximum power of only 1000W if it is connected to a 110V mains power supply. To obtain the rated power of 1800W, the APW7 must be connected to a 220-240V mains power supply. Please check the mains power supply that is the standard in your region before ordering.
3. This batch of PSU comes with only 10 PCIe connectors so it cannot be used with more than one Antminer.
4. All items added to the cart are shipped according to the item with the latest shipping date in the cart. If you would like to receive an item earlier, please place a separate order for it.
5. Be sure to keep the original packing on hand when you get PSU, the original box should be used to return the PSU when you requesting RMA. Otherwise, it won’t be honored.
- To ensure the authenticity, high quality and full warranty coverage of products you purchase from us, we strongly suggest you purchase through our official website (www.antminers9.com.au) only and we will only be responsible for products purchased through our official website. Please acknowledge that we do not have any authorized third party distributor and reseller in any region or country. We will not allow our products to be sold by individuals through the phone call, email or any other method. It could be a scam if you place your order with anyone claiming to be an official Bitmain sales representative/distributor via email or Skype or on any other website other than our official website (www.antminers9.com.au). We do not have any obligation to provide you with any compensation or indemnification in case of scam caused by third parties. The terms and conditions of sales of our products on our official websites are the only binding version and we will not in any event match any preferential terms offered by any other unauthorized third-party distributor and reseller.
We are using APW7 to run the X3 Antminer (which its rated Power is 500 W). We see that the power consumption of 490.8 W (on the left picture), so the load percentage is 490.8/1800 = 27.27%
Whereas using APW3++ to run X3 miner has a power consumption of 498.2 W (on the right picture), so the load percentage 498.2/1600=31.14%
We can conclude that APW7 could save around 4% of power used. This would reduce the cost of mining.
Temperature measured at the placement area
Temperature measured on its metal casing:
APW7 has a better heat dissipation, which means APW7 can work in higher temperature environment.